A fulfilling opportunity to learn some simple, easy to do magic acts that participant can use to amuse and amaze family, friends, and engage beneficiaries in volunteering work. This is also a very useful skill for facilitators and those in event management to learn practical tips to facilitate fun and games as ice breakers, energisers and warm-ups.
This is an interactive, interesting, amusing and enjoyable workshop of activities/games that attempts to stimulate the minds and boost brain power.
Learning Outcomes – You will be able to:
• Solve and apply the fun puzzles.
• Discuss useful basic points about magic and perform simple & easy to do magic acts.
• Demonstrate the perfect magic surprise that audience can all relate to.
• Apply creativity, be adaptive and open to new possibilities.
• Practice hands-on fun & colourful puzzles which are visually engaging.
• Solve the seemingly impossible situations and let your friends wonder; how come?
• Perform mini magic shows.
Mr. Henry Tio holds a B.A (Hons) degree in History from the University of Singapore. He is a trainer, facilitator and part-time magician. He has worked as a Regional Human Resource Manager in an MNC and as Senior Lecturer in Life Skills and Creativity in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He is a member of IBM Ring 115 (International Brotherhood of Magicians in Singapore). He has led in fun and games as warm ups, energisers and presented magic shows in a variety of events including schools, children parties, anniversary celebrations, fun-fairs, carnivals, nursing homes, road shows, retreats, senior’s reunions, community day of care centres and NUSS lifelong learning programs.